Free Resources Available to All Callers
• Free Access to Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors and Peer Specialists – Within seconds you are connected to a live information specialist who provides an individual assessment of your needs and gets you or a family member the help you need. We provide immediate and direct access to Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors and Peer Specialists the very first time you call.
• Treatment Options and Support – We provide real-time information on how to enter treatment for substance use disorder, including treatment options and access to community resources.
• Ongoing Support – Our support does not end after the first call. Our dedicated staff of Peer Specialists and Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors provide continuous support with follow-up calls and can be directly accessed through our call line.
• Private and Public Insurance Help – We assist callers with navigating private and public health insurance benefits to ensure that treatment is covered and to provide education on best treatment options for you or a loved one.
• Free Family Education Workshops – Our free NJ Connect Family Education Workshops provide a safe environment for offering education and proven strategies for addressing substance use disorders and recovery with a loved one. Our workshop series includes free Narcan training and kits for all attendees.
• Self-Help Support Groups – We understand that when a loved one is dealing with a substance use disorder, it affects the entire family, which is why we can connect you to free family support groups, spouse support groups and sibling support groups across NJ.